Custom Search

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Januarisman Goes To Spectacular Round

The second workshop round of Indonesian Idol 5 has ended last night. Januarisman choose ST 12's "Rasa Yang Tertinggal". This is the second time he perform this song in front of the juries, first in the audition which amaze all the juries.

Although this time we feel that in the audition he performs better but he finally goes to Spectacular Round. Congratulation to you Aris !

These are the comments from the juries :

Indra : Aris, you are outstanding. Very few singer can make a song as its trademark beyond its original one. And you are that one !

Titi DJ : Aris, I don't know. I just miss the thrill that you gave us in the audition round. Although you are ok, but the feel is not the same. And I don't expected that. I miss the thrill.

Anang : I tend to agree with Titi DJ, I lost the thrill that you gave us. You are in danger position if you keep it this way along the competition. So, bring back your nature.

Beside the juries, there are two more commmentaries from Santi and Melly Goeslaw :

Santi : Well, I tend to be have a great sympathy for a man who can play guitar (smile). I'm not quite agree with juries. To me, he is very shining tonight. Very great performance ! (Anang and Titi DJ added that Santi didn't attend the audition round. If so, she will feel the same way with them).

Melly Goeslaw : Aris is the most favour star for her tonight. But this is only beginning, don't get cocky or anything that may halt his way to stardom !

So, actually he already has all the aces needed by him to a stardom. Congratulations and keep the good work Aris !

Three guys are eliminated last night. They are : Andy, Indra and Lala.

Thank You for Visiting !

GIP-Blogger
Mr. Januarisman's Fan

No comments: